Friday, September 9, 2011

Now I could preview , review and criticize movies here , I could talk about the games I play and how they were "kick-ass" or "so-so" but then ,at the epitome of my "how-cool-will-that-be" attitude I realized that this place , this blog , this temple of inter-socio media is a sacred place to worship your thoughts , your intellect' your equilibrium.My United American Brethren might beg to differ (read "this place is for homos" )Blogs are for giving people something to think about and not for a good laugh by calling beiber kid lesbian or comparing Obama's signature to a male genital ( though the fact is difficult to ignore ! ).Anyway I am on the path to seek enlightment and while I am on it I am enjoying the ride , the view and the occasional pee breaks ! So yeah . I will be updating my thought on this blog from time to time so watch this space for more ideas , more experiences and more - Thoughts !

1 comment: